Total Movement will implement procedures
to help reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Below is what to expect and information to help during this time,
- 30 minutes will be taken between each client to pay, schedule, provide home care, dispose of linens and disinfect all surfaces and objects in clinic.
- There will be cleaning records of all cleaning between clients.
- Clients are recommended to stay outside or in their vehicles until close to their treatment time.
- The therapist will wear a mask and face guard or other such protective equipment.
- Masks are to be worn at all times, unless unable to do so.
- Clients are to have minimal contact with surfaces with items in clinic and should perform proper hand washing.
- Masks will be provided, if available, or be worn in by the client beforehand.
- Clients will be Screened online/on phone and in-person for Covid-19 symptoms before each treatment.
- Clients should complete forms online before treatments.
- Non contact payment is highly recommended.
- If feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms, cancel your appointment free of charge.
- There will be information posters in the clinic.
- There are Covid-19 testing centers in London available to suspected or non-symptomatic people.
- There may still be a risk of infection even with the new procedures in place, when in doubt STAY HOME.
- For any questions, message or call us any time!
- For updates and official information,
go to The Corona Virus Canada Page.